(Lobsters are not kosher, btw.) And besides, we already have enough Top 10 lists.
- CD/DVD of The Bridge School Concerts-25th Anniversary Edition
- DVD of the Wavy Gravy movie, Saint Misbehavin’ (he’s a local hero)
- Support a Bay Area food bank; make a donation to one near you
- Donate old clothes, especially warm coats, to respected organizations
- Buy a gift for someone who wouldn’t expect it (what goes around…)
- Smile and be courteous, even to someone who isn’t doing either
- Treat yourself well. Get yourself something nice, too.
- Respect the rights of others to their own opinions: religious, political, etc.
Paul “Lobster” Wells
Tune into 97.7 The River in Santa Rosa or
Catch the live stream on the Internet,
Sundays 10a-3p Pacific. Go to:
Click the 97.7 The River logo to listen